• I am honored and delighted that the Guild Hall of East Hampton has offered me a composer-in-residency
of East Hampton. Admission is free but RSVP is strongly encouraged as the event will sell out.
RSVP here: https://give.guildhall.org/JDTLab
• Check out this awesome MACBETH highlight reel featuring my score!
• No Name Theatre Collective presents MACBETH at the Brooklyn Navy Yards (8 Performances, starting October 31st). With Original Music + Sound by Jeffrey Leiser.
• Jeffrey's film compositions for over 30 short films were presented at Marché du Film 2017 (Cannes Film Festival) and can be streamed through KINOSCOPE at: https://video.kinoscope.org/v/experimental-films-of-eric-leiser-pt-1/
•The American-Scandinavian Society awarded Jeffrey's opera FAR TRAVELERS its 2nd CULTURAL GRANT!
• Jeffrey + Eric's new film was included in the major fall exhibition DREAMLANDS at the WHITNEY MUSEUM!
• Jeffrey + Eric screened their new feature film APOCALYPSIS at the prestigious WEXNER CENTER on November 1st!
• Radio Nacional de España broadcast 'The Summit Symphony' in full on Sat, July 30th and Sun, July 31st!
• The AMERICAN-SCANDINAVIAN FOUNDATION awarded Jeffrey a cultural grant For his opera FAR TRAVELERS
• The March 2016 issue of GRAMOPHONE MAGAZINE features a composer interview and positive review of The Summit .
• THE SUMMIT was positively reviewed by the prominent New York-based e-magazine I Care If You Listen.