• I am honored and delighted that the Guild Hall of East Hampton has offered me a composer-in-residency
at the John Drew Theater as part of their JDT Lab Series of developmental works-in-process.
of East Hampton. Admission is free but RSVP is strongly encouraged as the event will sell out.
RSVP here: https://give.guildhall.org/JDTLab
• Apocalypsis, a feature film co-produced and featuring an original score by Jeffrey,
• Check out this awesome MACBETH highlight reel featuring my score!
• No Name Theatre Collective presents MACBETH at the Brooklyn Navy Yards (8 Performances, starting October 31st). With Original Music + Sound by Jeffrey Leiser.
• Jeffrey's film compositions for over 30 short films were presented at Marché du Film 2017 (Cannes Film Festival)
and can be streamed through KINOSCOPE at: https://video.kinoscope.org/v/experimental-films-of-eric-leiser-pt-1/
• The American-Scandinavian Society awarded Jeffrey's opera FAR TRAVELERS its 2nd CULTURAL GRANT!
• Jeffrey + Eric's new film was included in the major fall exhibition DREAMLANDS at the WHITNEY MUSEUM!
• Jeffrey + Eric screened their new feature film APOCALYPSIS at the prestigious WEXNER CENTER on November 1st!
•Radio Nacional de Españabroadcast 'The Summit Symphony' in full on Sat, July 30th and Sun, July 31st!
• The AMERICAN-SCANDINAVIAN FOUNDATION awarded Jeffrey a cultural grant for his opera FAR TRAVELERS
• The March 2016 issue of GRAMOPHONE MAGAZINE features a composer interview and positive review of The Summit .
• THE SUMMIT was positively reviewed by the prominent New York-based e-magazine I Care If You Listen.
Prior to 2015